There are many healthy options such as fresh salads, yummy rolls, delicious sushi, homemade banana bread and cold milk. And when the weather gets cooler, your child might enjoy something warm in their tummy like toasted sandwiches, pizza or pasta.
Don’t know how to do it? It's easy - order via "Quick Cliq", SMS Tanya 0403576414 or Phillipa 0414285487 or fill out a lunch bag at the canteen window in the under-cover area before or after drop off.
Time poor or forgetful? You can even have a standing order. Buying a snack at recess is a great way for your child to learn about money too.
The lovely canteen crew are always there to have a chat for suggestions and questions so pop over and say hello. Open days are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Friday 4 December will be our last sushi day for the year, please pre-order at the canteen to avoid disappointment.
- We are running our stock down for the end of year, some of your favourite items may not be available but we still have plenty of other healthy options available!
- Don’t forget the last day operating day for the canteen is Friday 11 December. (WE ARE CLOSED WEDNESDAY 16 AND THURSDAY 17 DECEMBER).
- We would like to say a “Great big THANK YOU” to all of our wonderful volunteers and our canteen committee who have been fantastic during this crazy year!
- To all our Year 6’s “Good Luck in high school and thank you for always being so polite, we’ll miss you!”
- To all of our volunteers who will be leaving us this year, thank you so much!
- Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, stay safe these holidays and we’ll see you next year!
Tanya & Philippa