There are many healthy options such as fresh salads, yummy rolls, delicious sushi, homemade banana bread and cold milk. And when the weather gets cooler, your child might enjoy something warm in their tummy like toasted sandwiches, pizza or pasta.
Don’t know how to do it? It's easy - order via "Our Online Canteen", SMS Tanya 0403576414 or Phillipa 0414285487 or fill out a lunch bag at the canteen window in the under-cover area before or after drop off.
Time poor or forgetful? You can even have a standing order. Buying a snack at recess is a great way for your child to learn about money too.
The lovely canteen crew are always there to have a chat for suggestions and questions so pop over and say hello. Open days are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Welcome back to Term 4!
- We have had a slight price rise on some of our products, this is in accordance with our suppliers.
- Burger Day is now on a Wednesday!
- Don’t forget “SUSHI FRIDAYS!”. 5 pieces $6.50/8 pieces $8.00 (chicken, salmon, tuna, beef, veggie and combination available).
3 x chicken or tofu rice paper rolls $6.50
Please pre-order at the canteen before Friday.
- Mrs Mac’s have deleted the Lite’n Up Potato Pie. This will no longer be available.
- The canteen lunch roster for the next two weeks are as follows:
If you have swapped, please ignore the above. Thank you! Tanya & Philippa