There are many healthy options such as fresh salads, yummy rolls, delicious sushi, homemade banana bread and cold milk. And when the weather gets cooler, your child might enjoy something warm in their tummy like toasted sandwiches, pizza or pasta.
Don’t know how to do it? It's easy - order via "Quick Cliq", SMS Tanya 0403576414 or Phillipa 0414285487 or fill out a lunch bag at the canteen window in the under-cover area before or after drop off.
Time poor or forgetful? You can even have a standing order. Buying a snack at recess is a great way for your child to learn about money too.
The lovely canteen crew are always there to have a chat for suggestions and questions so pop over and say hello. Open days are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Don’t forget sushi and rice paper rolls on Friday! These need to be pre-ordered at the canteen counter on Wednesday or Thursday.
* 3 x rice paper rolls $6.50
* 5 x piece sushi $6.50
* 8 x piece sushi $8.00
- Lunch orders are still available during swimming lessons!
- The canteen is looking for a lunch roster volunteer for Friday 27 March 2020, preferably a Kindy to Year 2 parent as the faction swimming carnival is on. Please come and see Tanya and Philippa at the canteen.
- Canteen lunch time roster for the next fortnight.