There are many healthy options such as fresh salads, yummy rolls, delicious sushi, homemade banana bread and cold milk. And when the weather gets cooler, your child might enjoy something warm in their tummy like toasted sandwiches, pizza or pasta.
Don’t know how to do it? It's easy - order via "Quick Cliq", SMS Tanya 0403576414 or Phillipa 0414285487 or fill out a lunch bag at the canteen window in the under-cover area before or after drop off.
Time poor or forgetful? You can even have a standing order. Buying a snack at recess is a great way for your child to learn about money too.
The lovely canteen crew are always there to have a chat for suggestions and questions so pop over and say hello. Open days are Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- The last operating day for the canteen will be Friday 13 December 2019.
- The last SUSHI day for 2019 will be Friday 6 December 2019.
- We are running our stocks down for the end of the year. Some of your favourite items may not be available but we will still have plenty of other yummy options available.
- We would like to say a “BIG” thank you to all of our helpers on the disco night. Simon, Annette, Michelle, Lea, Bella, Jo, Carmel, Emma, Abbey and friends, Ms Hine, Felicity. Also another big thank you to Gabrielle, Carmel, Abbey and Janette for baking yummy.
- We would also like to thank all our wonderful volunteers who help us out throughout the year, without all of your efforts the canteen wouldn’t be so successful, so again THANK YOU! Also a big thank you and goodbye to three of our wonderful volunteers who will be leaving us this year, Noula, Carmel R and Leanne W. We will miss you and good luck with your future endeavours!
- Position Vacant 2020
Canteen Chairperson—this position involves:
attending canteen meetings in the canteen, once a term (during school hours)
attending P&C meetings
Please come and see Tanya and Philippa in the canteen for a more detailed explanation.
Thanks in advance!
Tanya & Philippa